Sunday, July 10, 2011

Using iGoogle and the Google Chrome Screen Capture

Setting up my iGoogle page was easy and fun to pick gadgets.  However, it took numerous hours and help from numerous people to figure out how to download the Google Chrome Screen Capture.  Once we figured out that Google Chrome did not include a image capture feature, we realized we had to Google a web capture feature for Google Chrome.  I felt that this process was extremely time consuming and frustrating.  Once we had the feature working, it was easy to capture the whole webpage and upload as a file onto the assignment page. What seemed like an easy assignment, TOOK MUCH LONGER THAN ANTICIPATED.

1 comment:

  1. I think that I was trying too hard with the screen capture. Once you find the small icon, its very easy to take and save pictures. The problem is that the icon is so miniscule, that it takes a team of archeologists to find it. I do enjoy using this tool.

    ReplyDelete