Thursday, July 7, 2011

Using 2.0 in a First Grade Classroom

I am a 1st grade teacher, so this article really interested me.  I have a blog and wiki page for my classroom but I only had the students respond to a topic once a month.  After watching Kathy's presentation I am totally motivated to try using the blog more often.


http://k12online.wm.edu/GradeOneClassroom.wmv

Her link was very resourceful and I liked the way she included student's pictures and writing.  I agree with her that it is a great tool for parents to see what their children are publishing whether they live close or ar to the school.  I also think that my students will be motivated to see how many people view their work and read the comments that others have posted.  I will definitely use her resources to create a more active blog this upcoming school year with my class.

No comments:

Post a Comment