Sunday, July 3, 2011

21st Century Teacher

I found the article to be eye opening as a teacher.  As a teacher of young students, I find it amazing every year when I have students in my class that help out other students with the laptops and help them use the Smartboard.  I agree that we as teachers need to be aware of the world around us and we need to be 21st century teachers.  This is why I agree that teachers should continue to do professional growth each year to continue to keep updated on teaching strategies and be prepared to teach students of today.

1 comment:

  1. If teachers do not continue to learn themselves, they get out of date with trends in education. While all teachers should develop their own methods of teaching it is essential for all professionals to know about education in the status quo.

    ReplyDelete